Thursday, September 30, 2010

When do you do homework? Good Question!

This past week I along with a ll the other members of the International Folk Dance Ensemble had the opportunity to perform for some Ukrainian officials. After they had been told about our rehearsal schedule and all the time spend practicing one of the officials asked when we had time to do homework. All of us dancers looked at each other unable to really answer the question. When do we do our homework? In between classes? Between 9-12 pm? Early in the morning? Basically any free time. This question really got me thinking. I have been so amazed lately how I have been able to do everything and do it well. There is only one explanation. My Heavenly Father.

The only way I have been able to do everything is with the help of my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ. Without there presence in my life I wouldn't be able to handle all the stress and pressure. It is so amazing that when you put the Lord first how everything else falls into place. So I am not sure exactly when I get my homework done, but there is one thing I do know. With Heavenly Fathers help I somehow get it done!

No comments: