Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Just Thinking

Here are just a few thoughts that have come along with planning my wedding:

1. It seems crazy that I (well my parents) are spending a good chunk of money on just one day. People keep telling me that I should have whatever I want just because it is "MY DAY." Technically it is Nathans and my day. The truth is that I just really want to please people and make sure everybody has a fun time. Unfortunately, that costs money.

2. I discovered that I really like trying on wedding dresses! I was lucky enough to find the perfect dress for me at the first place I went dress shopping. However, secretly I really just want to go and try on dress after dress because I love feeling like a princess.


3. I have a hard time making decisions.

4. I think I might regret buying super expensive, orange 4 in. heels, but I just couldn't resist. I really love high heels but I have never worn such high heels before. It will be an adventure for sure!

5. The only thing that makes me nervous about my wedding is that all the attention will be on me and Nathan. Sometimes I don't like being the center of attention. Everyone is just watching you all the time. Especially that moment when you walk out of the temple and everyone cheers and expects you to kiss and be all cutesy. Let's be honest, this moment is always a tad awkward for every person there.

6. This is going to sound really selfish but one thing that I am super, super, super excited for is all the presents that Nathan and I are going to get. I love getting gifts!

7. The greatest thing about this whole wedding is that I get to sealed to Nathan. I feel so blessed that I have him in my life and I can't wait to be married to him!

1 comment:

Jena said...

I already know what I want to get you!! I just need to get up to Ikea.

And I am SO glad you got the shoes!!!! They're fabulous, and you're fabulous.